LIBRARY POLICIES AND ETIQUETTE
- You must have your current WHS I.D card to check out library materials.
- When using the library’s computers, print out only what you need. You will be charged 25 cents for every page you print if you print over 5 pages without asking for permission first. (If you ask us before you print a large document, we might be able to help you cut down the length - always ask first).
- Always press PRINT PREVIEW before printing, and make sure you know which printer you are using. NEVER PRESS PRINT MORE THAN ONCE.
- If you take library books off of the shelf to use them, leave them on one of the many carts around the library or hand them to library staff. DO NOT PLACE THE BOOKS IN A RANDOM SPOT OR TRY TO RESHELVE THEM. IF THEY ARE PLACED IN THE WRONG SPOT, NEITHER YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE WILL BE ABLE TO FIND THEM. MY TRAINED LIBRARY STAFF WILL RESHELVE THE BOOKS FOR YOU.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the library. Water is okay.
- Please push in your chair and discard all trash before leaving your table.
- The staff is here to help you. Ask for assistance whenever you need it. Please be courteous to staff and other students using the library.